Terms & Conditions
A) Online Purchase
Users who wishes to purchase an item from the Website can either:
1) Add the selected Jewellery directly to the shopping cart, do a payment online and we will ship the product to your shipping address; or
2) Call our jewellery experts on 7013457125/8551914579 to place an order.
In the event of a User wishing to make a purchase, the User may be required to register on our website after adding the item(s) to the cart. The Members shall also provide any other mandatory information required under law like Personal Account Number (PAN) at the time of purchase.
Online Orders, are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by ZaveriMart.com
B) InStore Purchase:-
Users who wishes to purchase the jewellery in Store can
1) Add the selected Jewellery to the shopping cart, Schedule store visit from the cart page and walkin to the store at there preferred timing, where user can see, wear and experience the selected jewellery and than take the buying decision. We will pass on your visit information to the appropriate shop(s) at earliest so that they can be prepared for your store visit.
In this mode of purchase you need to do a payment directly in the store only if you like the products.
We always work to ensure 100% product availability but sometimes an item may go out of stock before an update is posted on the website. If this happens, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options. If you're interested in a jewellery which is currently on back order, we will call you and update you when the item will be back in stock.
1) As products/jewellery shown on our website is made up of precious metals, whose prices are changing every moment, it may happen that the prices have moved up significantly before an update is posted to the website and you have placed an order based on the older pricing. In such situation we will put our best efforts to discuss your order with the associated Shop and still get you the selected jewellery at your the placed prices, but if the jeweller shop denies to sell the ordered products at the placed price in such situation we will have to either cancel the order and appropriately inform you on the same or you will have to reorder the product(s) with the new pricing.
2) It might happen that a product is inaccurately priced and displayed on our site due to system or human errors instead of our constant efforts and monitoring. In such cases, we reserve the right to correct any such errors when they do occur, and we do not honor inaccurate or erroneous prices. If a product's listed price is lower than its actual price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping the product or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If the order has been shipped, you agree to either return the product or pay the difference between the actual and charged prices. Our prices are also subject to change without prior notice. We apologize for any inconvenience on such matters. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer care centre at
The site and all its content including the ZaveriMart logo, all banners, designs, text, graphics, information, data, software, audio files, video files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, the "Site Materials") are the proprietary property of ZaveriMart (With acceptance from various Jewellers associated with us as they may or may not own the patents of designs listed by them) and is protected by copyright and trademark law and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws
To cancel an order, please send an email to within 24 hours from order confirmation. Please include the order ID in the subject line. In case the order is already delivered before 24 hours, it cannot be cancelled through ZaveriMart and cancellation/exchange can be requested directly to the jewellery shop. However the decision and the amount of refund will be solely at the discretion of jewellery shop as per there policies
A) Exchange Policies for Online Orders
If you have placed an order online, you will receive an bill from the actual jewellery shop along with the jewellery. Most of the jewellers will have there exchange policy listed on the bills. All the exchange policies will be as per the local jeweller from which you are purchasing the jewellery and ZaveriMart.com does not hold any say in any exchange or refund policies.
B) Exchange Policies for InStore Orders