1) A processing fees and down payment are required to be paid by the customers to the store for availing the EMI or loan on the selected product. Customers are required to pay processing fees and down payment preferable by cheque to apply for EMI plans and provide supporting documents to start the EMI application processing. The Finance company will pull CIBIL report to process your loan application.
2) Normally our EMI application processing time is 4-5 working days.
3) Finance company representative will contact you on the mentioned contact details and billing address in 48 hours(after submitting all the required documents) to verify documents. Customer will be required to sign the loan agreement and NACH form and provide one PDC cheque of the first EMI in the name of finance company to the company representative
4) The applicant will need to be available for physical verification, preferably at the address mentioned in the loan application.
5) This loan facility is being offered by finance company to the customer and ZaveriMart nor any of its partner vendors has a role to play in the approval, extension, pricing, modification, per-closure, closure or any matter incidental thereto pertaining to offering of the facility, which is decided at the sole discretion of finance company
6) The loan facility being offered by finance company to the customers and is governed by the respective terms and conditions of finance company and the customer is advised to approach the finance company in case of any complaint, dispute or inquiry about an EMI transaction.
7) Customers need to reach out to respective store/vendor/tour operators for any quality or service related issues with the product/package, warranty/guarantee of the product/package or to avail any exchange or return, as per internal policy of the vendor. Neither finance company nor ZaveriMart are liable for service related issues
9) Exchange and Returns: The customers are required to close the loan with the finance company before availing any exchange or return of the product with the store if the products purchased on EMI feature
10) Sale or Mortgage: The customers cannot sale or mortgage/pledge the products purchased on EMI unless the complete amount loan
amount is paid back to the finance company and the loan is closed with the finance company
11) Cancellation Policy: If the product or package is canceled after the loan is approved by the Finance company, a cancellation fees of 3% will be charged to the customer in addition to the any cancellation charges as per the internal policies of the vendor from whom customer is purchasing the product or packages. Fees or any kind of cancellation charges are to be bared by the customer, as per internal policy of the vendor and neither Zaverimart nor Finance company are liable to any sort of fees or cancellation charges of any kind
12) Product or package will be delivered or complete booking by store ONLY after final approval of Loan/EMI application and remaining amount to be paid on easy installments as per the plan. A pickup call will be given after EMI application is approved.